Sunday mornings are fun, aren't they?
Especially when you're trying to get six kids ready for church.
How is it that each boy can have six pair of black socks,
but not find ONE on Sunday morning?
Or how do the girls manage to lose their hair ribbons
somewhere between the car and the chapel?
Don't ask me why.
This is a rare moment.
The two of them are NOT fighting.
Miracle of miracles.
And they are both smiling.
And standing still. WOW.
Can anyone get a nine-month-old to sit still for a photo?
Big brother loves to hold his baby sister.
This is a rare moment.The two of them are NOT fighting.
Miracle of miracles.
And they are both smiling.
And standing still. WOW.
Can anyone get a nine-month-old to sit still for a photo?Big brother loves to hold his baby sister.
Another triumph.
And we'll do it all over again next Sunday.
So much to look forward to.
And they say I'll miss this when they're all grown up.
Imagine that . . . because I can't.
BUT I LOVE THEM!





5 comments:
It's true, you'll miss parts of it...but not all of it. I'm glad to see you're enjoying the trip though. It really is a short one.
That Haley is a beauty!
You forgot to mention the fact that you are subbing AGAIN for your oldest son's class! Thank you so much for filling in...would you like to do my sharing time? Those pictures are stinking cute!
And how do they lose shoes and socks between the house and the church?
I've given up on the hair ribbons.
One Sunday I didn't adequately check kids before they got in the car and my 7 year old had on a black sock and a blue sock. Cool.
Your family is so cute. It is so much fun to see pictures of you all. We should really get together one of these days! Beck
Post a Comment