Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Watching FB at Grandpa's.

Okay, so BYU lost. And it was ugly.
And painful to watch--especially the 4th quarter.
We're still trUe BLuE.
The funnest part was watching the game
with Grandma and Grandpa, and Uncle Carl.

Only those older than 10
seemed interested in watching the game.
But it was a fun excuse to wear our BYU gear.

See! My typical photo pose:
eYes clOseD and mOuTh WIDE oPen.
Aren't I beautiful? Hardy har har. Here's hoping we kick butt in the bowl game.
Let's pull it together, guys.
Go Cougars!

3 comments:

Sally said...

It was such a lame game. oh well You guys look like you are having tons of fun!

Enjoying the Journey said...

I love getting together for a big game like that! Good job on even having BYU gear. I realized we probably needed to start paying attention to that when the day of the game, Calvin was making "Y"s out of paper and markers and taping them to his hat and shirt. I have mostly girls and they have never really cared--ooops!

Lori said...

Even though your team lost I'm sure the time spent together was priceless.