Wow that is really cool. It is great to see pictures of your family - very very cute! It is funny how your brain stays back in the good old days. I always think "Elder Anderson" but he is a family man! AWESOME!!! If you are ever in AZ we would LOVE to see you!!!! Thanks for posting - now I can see your beautiful family!!! Beck
This crazy lady is an average housewife, getting crazier day by day, thanks to her six kids. But if not for them, she’d be a pathetically dull lady. There’s nothing like cleaning toilets, mopping floors, and stinky laundry to add spice to life. And that being the case, her existence is pretty darn zesty!
4 comments:
Wow that is really cool. It is great to see pictures of your family - very very cute! It is funny how your brain stays back in the good old days. I always think "Elder Anderson" but he is a family man! AWESOME!!! If you are ever in AZ we would LOVE to see you!!!! Thanks for posting - now I can see your beautiful family!!! Beck
How do you play?
Fun game...I wonder if Kevin got a bloody nose, would any one believe it was an accident??
Boy does that bring back memories! Way to carry on the tradition, Steph!
Post a Comment