Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Week in Review

My baby has a full head of hair.
So we curl it.
Of course, big sister wants her hair curled too.
Oh the joy . . .
Potty training.
Again.
It's sooo much fun . . . NOT.
Whatever!

Two of my boys are on the same flag FB team.
We spend most of our Saturday mornings
watching our three oldest boys playing FB.
Go Packers! Go Colts!
Then we spend the afternoons watching/listening
to BYU FB. Go COUGARS!
My four-year-old is learning to do dishes.
The two-year-old wants to play in the water.
Is my life making you jealous? He-he.
This is what life is all about, right?
The joy of motherhood.
It's the most important thing I can in this life: be a good mom.
(I have to keep reminding myself of that.)

6 comments:

Kanani said...

Cool football shirts! You guys are lucky. We get t-shirts.

Unknown said...

Cute pics! Go Flag Football! My life also...not to mention the Cougs! Have a great day!

Enjoying the Journey said...

I am loving the dishes time. I have one question--do they sing together like we used to? Sorry about the potty training. I feel your pain--I mean it!

The Clarke Clan said...

By doing dishes, what do you mean? I need to learn these secrets of motherhood.

Sally said...

I love that you put your girls hair in curlers. That is the cutest! I am glad you started a blog!

Lori said...

I missed seeing this one some how. You are totally awesome. eeewwww potty training. Nope, don't miss that one. Occasionally they do still tell me that they need to go...but luckily if they miss they get to clean it up alone. Yay me!