I can't believe how fast your kids have grown!! All those Clarke cousins, what fun! My poor kids will never know the joy of tons of cousins. I'm so glad you are a blogger.
Your girls are so cute and your boys are turning into hunks! It is fun for me to see them growing up. Thanks for blogging! I love to get a window into your life like this!
This crazy lady is an average housewife, getting crazier day by day, thanks to her six kids. But if not for them, she’d be a pathetically dull lady. There’s nothing like cleaning toilets, mopping floors, and stinky laundry to add spice to life. And that being the case, her existence is pretty darn zesty!
2 comments:
I can't believe how fast your kids have grown!! All those Clarke cousins, what fun! My poor kids will never know the joy of tons of cousins. I'm so glad you are a blogger.
Your girls are so cute and your boys are turning into hunks! It is fun for me to see them growing up. Thanks for blogging! I love to get a window into your life like this!
Post a Comment