Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Last Day of September

It's the last day of September and what am I thinking about?
CHRISTMAS CARDS!
What photos should I put on it?
Should we do BW or color?
Should we mail them or email them?
Can you believe it's time to think about Christmas?
I suppose there are those of you who already have
your Christmas presents bought and hidden.
I'm not there yet . . . not even close!
Anyway, here are the front runners for the Christmas card.
Don't look too hard because you'll probably see them again
in a couple of months . . . around the holiday season.:)


3 comments:

Lori said...

They are getting so big. I can't believe you have 6 kids. WOW!! You are the sanest crazy lady I know. You rock. Glad to hear I'm not the only one to be thinking of Christmas already.

Unknown said...

Those are adorable! I definitely love the black and white look! I have been thinking Christmas too. In fact, getting out pics done this weekend for our Christmas cards/gifts! lots of fun!

oh, and THANK you for those amazing Peanut Butter to die for cookies! HELLO...I ate the whole thing! I could not stop, okay, maybe I shared a few with my family, but they were AWESOME!!! You can do that kind of VTing anytime!

Enjoying the Journey said...

No! No! No! You shouldn't be thinking about that yet! Steph, you're making those of us that do our Christmas Cards the week before Christmas look bad! The pictures are very cute, though!