Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Kids are Back in School. YAHOO!

Can you believe I forgot to take "the first day of school" pics this year?
How lame am I?
Here they are a week late.
2nd grade, 5th grade, 3rd grade.
The HAMS!
This is the first year EVER that I've looked forward to school starting.
Can you remember the days when you looked forwarded to
having "only three kids" at home during the day?
It's amazing what I can get done with only three kidlets helping me:)

3 comments:

Enjoying the Journey said...

It looks like the boys are ready for school, but is school ready for them?

Unknown said...

Steph,
I love your blog! Isn't it fun? I see your kids all the time, but it sure is fun to see them outside of church! They are all darling!

Lori said...

I can't believe they are all so big. I guess I picture them so small, wrestling with Jim in your yard.