Tuesday, March 10, 2009

THuMPer'S RuLE

Okay, so now I've got guilt
since I complained about my kids yesterday.
Complained about them to all of you. OOPS!
I really do love them.
Honestly, I do.
I should have done what I tell my kids to do.
And I need to remember ThUMpeR's RuLE:
If you can't say anything nice,
don't say anything at all!
I should have kept my mouth zipped
(or typing fingers silent) yesterday.
And I really do need to implement
"Come What May and Love It." (E. Wirthlin)
I'll do better today. I promise.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Or vent your frustration to your friend so you don't vent ON your kids. We all know what a great Mom you are and how much you love them. I applaud your efforts...and use you as a great example of how to do it right!

Pirate Princess said...

HUGS. :)