Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Disturbing Wildlife Photo

This photo below captures a disturbing trend
that is beginning to affect U.S. wildlife.
Animals that were formerly self-sufficient
are now showing signs of joining the Democratic Party.
They have apparently learned to just sit and wait for the government
to step in and provide for their care and sustenance.
This is a Democrat black bear in Montana nicknamed Bearack Obearma.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Hilarious...I needed that. Oh, and about the complaining about the kids--it's good to know you're not perfect. I'm quite overwhelmed with three at times and I've wondered how you always seem to have it together. Face it, you deserve a bad day now and then. ha ha ha

Lori said...

OMGoodness... Jo and I have fallen off our stools laughing!! We totally needed that. Thanks for the belly laugh!!

Pirate Princess said...

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!

Enjoying the Journey said...

Nice one!