We got the call during family prayer this morning.
No school. The temp is -18 degrees.
So, I'm stuck indoors with all six.
And they're all HAMS.

Camera pose #1. He can't give me a regular smile.

I said smile and this is what I get.

I guess these are forms of smiles. You think?

Why can't they just grin?
And they're not just hams . . . they're all CRAZY HAM BALLS.
Think of the fun I'll be having today.
5 comments:
I soooo feel you pain! Lucky for me, I am right in the middle of having my floors finished today! We can't even be here, so hopefully I will survive this wonderful snow day! UGH!!
lol - I live this every day! You'll be having tons of fun I'm sure. Have them go build a fort out of blankets in the basement and send down a plate of cookies. You'll get some quiet time I bet. ;)
I'm SO SICK of snow... how many times can I clear the driveway? I bet I get a new record this year! ;)
At least it's not an ice storm, right? :) (Did you see Ipo's blog?)
Crazy. Our schools don't close for anything above -35 I thought I knew cold until I came here. Hang in there. This too shall pass.
My kids would be SOOO excited if we had a snow day. It never happens though. I am glad yours got a day off (too bad YOU didn't).
Post a Comment