Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Birthday Spree

We had 3 bIRthdAyS this month.
Our oldest turned eleven.
(Isn't he handsome?)
Then our youngest turned one.
(She's in the middle of doing peek-a-boo in this photo.)
And Dad had his.
(He's closing in on 40. He's soooo old!)
I LOVE YOU ALL.
I'm so glad you're in my family.

6 comments:

Sally said...

I think you are so right about Matt. He is a really handsome kid. Plus so nice! Happy Birthday to all.

Lori said...

Happy Birthday, guys!! We miss you all.

Becky said...

Happy birthday all of you! Sounds like fun!

Enjoying the Journey said...

Happy Birthday Everyone! Three birthdays means 3 Birthday Cakes! Nice! Matt is looking old, at least in the first picture! And Joe is way young--Steph! Come,on! He has plenty of time until he's 40!

Christine & Greg Thackeray said...

Fun stuff! I've got six birthdays in our family within six weeks. It's a crazy, happy time.

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday, children dear! (Joe included!) They are growing up!