Monday, September 13, 2010

Saturday

We had three football games to attend on Saturday.
I only got photos of two of them.
In the game that I missed taking photos at,
my son got several catches, touchdowns and extra points receptions.
We'll get some photos next week of him.
My son is the center.
He caught a great catch for a BIG first down.
These are my fellow cheerleaders.
Although they seem more interested in snacks than FB.
This one got a huge touchdown run on a sweep.
He's very fast.
Dad is the coach.
He's giving the boys a post-game talk after their win.
Dad and I are the cheerleaders at our oldest son's game.
Again, he played all over the place: fullback, corner, and kick-off return.
Here he's positioned as a fullback.
He got some great runs in the game.
He's loving his first year of grid kid.
Then we went home for lunch
and soon after the boys left with their dad to watch the BYU game.
Here's a Friday evening a couple weeks ago.
The boys have been hauling and moving sawdust.
They kept at, even though it took them toooooo long!

2 comments:

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

I have to say that I am with your girls--way more interested in the snacks than football.

Enjoying the Journey said...

Fun to see all your fall time activities--We are doing a lot of football over here, but only x1 you are definitely in the thick of it. Your kids are soo cute! It was fun to see them all at the reunion! Thanks for keeping you blog going so we can keep in touch!