Son #4 had the first game.
He scored a running touchdown.
He's fast. And good at getting flags.
Or the mouthguards are morphing their lips.
They each had touchdowns in the game.
Son #2 had an interception runback for a TD.
You'll notice he has one shoe off.
A defender pulled it off at the beginning of his run,
but he didn't let that slow him down.
It was at least a 20-30 yard run.
His first TD was another huge run where he broke a couple of tackles
and then outran the whole defense. He's quick!
There's only one more week of them--I HOPE!!!



3 comments:
fun! We do more soccer, even though Jacob is probably built more like a football player (that kid is solid, I tell ya) but he is the heart surgery kid and I don't think I could see him getting pummeled. Anyway, I love pictures of kids playing sports - so fun!
You guys are amazing! I can't believe you do football for 4 boys. That's quite a schedule. But they've got talent. :) Fun!
It's fun to see the boys at their games, and the cheerleaders too. Sounds like a great season! Wish we were closer to be able to go to the games and help cheer them on!
Post a Comment