Friday, September 3, 2010

First Day of School

School started on Wednesday.
The boys were standing at the bus stop (in front of our home)
when I remembered that I hadn't got any photos.
So I embarrassed them by running out with my camera
while in my red bathrobe. These three are at elementary school:
1st, 4th, and 5th grades.
I told them to do funny faces
and this is what I got from the hamballs.
I didn't get his photo until the second day of school
because he had already left for school
when I ran outside with the camera.
He's probably counting his lucky stars that he missed that spectacle.
And then, of course, the girls wanted their photos taken too.
Ignore their bed-hair...
At least they're dressed for the day!
They're all cutie-pies.

1 comment:

Sally said...

you have some good looking boys! hope there school year goes well.