I'm keeping a THaNkFuL list...to help celebrate the holiday.
One blessing for each day of the month.
I'm about two weeks behind.
So, I'll be playing catch-up today.
These are not in any particular order--just what comes to mind first.

1. Snow--the wet kind that's yummy to eat.
2. Homemade Chocolates--I'm looking for to Mom's in a couple of weeks.
3. Hot Showers--no explanation needed.
4. Foot Rubs--ditto.
5. Washing Machines--you don't appreciate it until it stops working.
6. Music--Christmas and patriotic are my favorite.
7. Good Friends--those you don't have to wear make-up for.
8. Pizza--hot and cheesy and spicy pepperoni.
9. Bottled Applesauce--that's today's project: canning it.
10. Modern Medicine--sudafed, epidurals, advil.
10. Modern Medicine--sudafed, epidurals, advil.11. Family--of course. Should have been #1.
12. Cars--especially 4WD on winter roads. Think of pioneers.
13. Heater/Air Conditioning--Again, think of the pioneers.



3 comments:
And painted toe nails....don't forget that...and hair and kleenex and dogs and windows and....well, I guess I could go on.....=)
I will resoundly agree with the epidural and all the rest.
Those are GORGEOUS pictures you choose.
Our hot water heater went out two weeks ago and we had to go without for almost a full week while the landlord "looked" for one (hello - HomeDepot???) - believe me, I'll never take hot showers for granted again!
Post a Comment