Sunday, November 22, 2009

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

I'm THaNkFuL for (CONT) . . .

14. Healthy and Happy Kids -- who keep me jumping.

15. My Health.

16. Temples -- there's two within 15 minutes of our home.

17. A Warm Home and Bed -- and fluffy warm socks.

18. Board Games with my Kids -- and kids that are old enough to play on their own:).

19. Priesthood Power.

20. Cameras -- and the funny poses we catch.

21. Apple Pie -- I made one with 12 HUGE apples this week; talk about GYNORMOUS!!!

22. A Ward Family -- with friends and support and the chance to serve others.

4 comments:

Lori said...

I love all of the things on you list but 17 and 19 speak to me =)

Enjoying the Journey said...

I love your thankful list. And when I saw the "In the Spirit of Thanksgiving" video on lds.org, I thought of you! Awesome!

Pirate Princess said...

That's a beautiful youtube video - I may post that on my blog on Thanksgiving Day, if that doesn't offend you. :)

Your list is beautiful! :)

Mandy said...

Love it! So good to see you guys for Thanksgiving...I'm thankful you're willing to travel down here to visit us so often! :)