Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bear Den Leader

I just got the calling I thought I'd have years ago
(because I am the mother of four boys):
DEN LEADER.
(You're jealous, aren't you?)
My oldest is done with Cub Scouts,
but I've got one who will be a Bear at the end of the week.
I'll be his den leader.
And I've got another boy who will join Cub Scouts this summer.
My fourth son is still three years away from all the fun.
Wish me luck!

It looks fun in "Follow Me, Boys." Here's hoping . . .

4 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

I just got asked to do the 11-yr old scouts... isn't it funny how we all seem to get the same callings at the same time... probably because we have boys the same age... good luck to you :)... cubs was one of my favortie callings. Love ya --Ipo

Unknown said...

I don't envy you this calling since I don't know anything about scouting! I will have to learn though right? Good luck! Oh, and see you on Friday...

Lori said...

That was one of the first callings I got when we moved to Blackfoot. I loved it. The boys are so fun. You'll have a blast. I am jealous.

Mandy said...

Exciting...I think. That is just a whole different world to me, but it sounds way better than Young Women's at this point! ha!