This crazy lady is an average housewife, getting crazier day by day, thanks to her six kids. But if not for them, she’d be a pathetically dull lady. There’s nothing like cleaning toilets, mopping floors, and stinky laundry to add spice to life. And that being the case, her existence is pretty darn zesty!
5 comments:
Oh fun! My husband always wanted a leap year baby... he's a cutie!
I live in fear of scouts - I'm too pink for it! :S
What a cute kid! He is growing up too fast. I can't believe how the time have flown. Happy Unbirthday little man.
So, what day DO you celebrate his b-day?
Happy Birthday, Spence!
How cool to have a leap year baby. If I'd been born on leap year I'd only be . . . oh, never mind, I can't figure that out.
Hope he had a nice UnBirthday:).
Post a Comment