Monday, December 1, 2008

Quirky Me--I'm Tagged.

Okay, Julie. I am slow. Forgive me.
Finally, I am getting to my QUIRK LIST.
I am limited to only SIX quirks--which is lucky for my readers.
1. I hate Ketchup--whatever way you spell it.
So, when I have fries, I always eat them
with a milkshake--for dipping. Delish!

2. I hate books and movies that do NOT have a HAPPY ENDING.
I read/watch movies to relax and have fun
--to get away from life for a little while, to chill and relax,
not to relive it and be depressed . . . even if it has a "good message."

3. I can close one eyelid at a time.
Not winking, but slowly close one without squinting, and then I do the other.
Some call it my owl eyes.
This is truly a talent. One of my unique ones.
And I have done it multiple times for my turn at talent during FHE.
It always "WOWS" the kids.

4. Even though I served a Spanish-speaking mission,
I hate it when people spout Spanish at me (unless they are native latinos).
I always answer back in English.
It ticks some people off, but--oh well--what's a girl to do?
I'm a native English speaker. Sorry.

5. When I'm really tired, I slobber--even when I'm still awake.

6. When I go out to eat, I will not pay for food
that I can make cheaper--and with less calories and more flavor--at home.
That means I very rarely eat Mexican food at a restaurant.

Well, that's more information than you needed, right?

4 comments:

Lori said...

Good to know you're a freak like me. Welcome to the club...don't worry, we don't charge a monthly fee.

Rebecca Talley said...

I don't like to go out to a restaurant and pay for food I can fix at home either.

Love the "owl eyes" talent. My talent is taking my bra off while leaving my shirt on. Yeah, I know, cool trick, huh?

Enjoying the Journey said...

Yes! I love to read about your quirks! You are funny. I love the one about speaking Spanish! Your Thanksgiving looked fun. We missed seeing you guys, but we didn't see any Clarke's this year, so I guess it's even.

Mandy said...

So I want to know what other quirks got left out...can you get any better than those? :)