I seriously can see Jim, Joe, Brian,Rob, and Bart doing this. I almost fell off my chair. Thanks for the laugh. We miss living in a ward capable of this level of crazy.
I love this clip--what totally funny guys to do this.
When my husband was bishop we did a talent show and he and I did the face-on-the-chin-while-turned-upside-down act. While we were performing, a man in the audience was surprised to learn it was the bishop up there. My husband would totally do the synchronized swimming thing, too.
This crazy lady is an average housewife, getting crazier day by day, thanks to her six kids. But if not for them, she’d be a pathetically dull lady. There’s nothing like cleaning toilets, mopping floors, and stinky laundry to add spice to life. And that being the case, her existence is pretty darn zesty!
7 comments:
I seriously can see Jim, Joe, Brian,Rob, and Bart doing this. I almost fell off my chair. Thanks for the laugh. We miss living in a ward capable of this level of crazy.
lol! That is too stinkin' funny - I was laughing so hard my lap top was bouncing up and down. :-D
Oh man, how hilarious! We all got a good laugh out of that one!
I love this clip--what totally funny guys to do this.
When my husband was bishop we did a talent show and he and I did the face-on-the-chin-while-turned-upside-down act. While we were performing, a man in the audience was surprised to learn it was the bishop up there. My husband would totally do the synchronized swimming thing, too.
Oh my goodness! This is hillarious! I am laughing my head off...how can we pull this one off?? HMMMM!
Funny! Good idea. Was that your ward?
Oh this is so funny! My girls, husband and I got a great giggle!! Thanks!!!! :D
Post a Comment