Thursday, March 10, 2011

End of Basketball

The last of the BB photos.
He's in yellow, bringing the ball down court.
Dad is coach.
His team was packed with great boys.
They were so cute!

He's great on defense. Guarding the ball-handler.

One of his teammates told us that all the girls in PE were impressed with our son's muscles.

I don't know if that's why he went to just the tank-top for the last game. :)

He's fighting for the rebound here. He can jump!

The tall kid in yellow is over 6 feet already--in 7th grade.
I can't remember who came down with the ball,
but I know our team got it.

Here he is on a fast break. I'm pretty sure he made the basket.

The cheering squad.
And I have to say that I was gone all morning and got home just
in time to go to the game,
which is why her hair looks the way it does.
More cheerleaders for Dad's team.
Grandma and Grandpa came to watch the last game of the season.
The kids love having them come.
After scoring on a fast break.
Putting up another shot.
Cheering the team on.
Everybody was good sports and encouraged each other.
Another great shot from another game.
The tied for first place this season.
The boys all improved enormously in their skills.
Dad did a great job coaching, but doesn't want to do it ever again. :)

No comments: