Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas Morning

Slowly, but surely, I am getting these photos up.
This first one is from Christmas Eve.
My two helpers and I did a ton of baking...
french bread, orange rolls, brownies, rolls and kids treats. These next ones are a few from Christmas morning...
He's wanted a cot for years...but somehow always forget to put it on his list to Santa.
This year he remembered it, along with a BYU blanket. The princesses.
Our youngest would not let go of her stocking.
She would put it down only to open a present and then she'd grab it again.
We got three jerseys (2 BYU and 1 Colts--austin collie)
and two sets of "real" shoulder pads.
The girls received a lot of princess stuff.
It's a battle axe.
One of the girls got a tent...their "No-Boys-Allowed" fort.
It's actually quite cool, as it takes only one step to set it up--
very similar to snapping open up an umbrella.
A Jessie doll!
I got a new camera for Christmas.
So once I get its software on the computer,
I'll have more Christmas photos.

1 comment:

Enjoying the Journey said...

I just love Christmas Morning pics! Looks like your boys are thrilled with their football gear! Calvin hardly takes his off! Thanks for the updates. Hope you have a Happy New Year! Happy Birthday Joe--don't worry, it's not too bad!