Thursday, March 11, 2010

We've Been Busy...

Science Fair Project: Don't Bite Your Nails!
Every Saturday morning, we went to watch these two play BB.

Good sport.
Bringing the ball down court.
2nd Place in the Family Cake Bake
at the Blue and Gold Banquet.
Our new Wolf Cub Scout with the Mark of the Wolf.
He loved it...even though he's trying to not smile.
He's officially 2 1/2 now.
He got a haul of Star Wars stuff.
Percy Jackson books and giant chocolate bar.
Star Wars V-Wing Starfighter.
Grandma came for a visit.
The girls loved listening to her read stories.

3 comments:

Lori said...

You have been busy. Your kids are growing so fast. Looks like a little slice of heaven.

Sally said...

How exciting to finaly be two and a half!

Pirate Princess said...

Percy Jackson books! My daughter is heavy into those too. =)

I haven't been hit by scouts yet, and I have to admit, I'm not looking forward to it. It seems so.... time consuming.

I wanted to ask you a question - are you an ANWA participant? I'm looking at joining, because I really want to meet with other writers. But there doesn't seem to be a chapter here in SE Idaho, yet it seems every time I turn around the kids are telling me, "Did you know so-and-so is writing a book?" Any chance of one being formed up here?

Thanks! :) Aine