Awesome music! I love him - I need to get some of his CDs - any recommendations? :-D James (my 2-year-old) is sitting hear beside me, dancing while I listen. :-D Thanks for sharing - both this song and the last one too!
This crazy lady is an average housewife, getting crazier day by day, thanks to her six kids. But if not for them, she’d be a pathetically dull lady. There’s nothing like cleaning toilets, mopping floors, and stinky laundry to add spice to life. And that being the case, her existence is pretty darn zesty!
4 comments:
Very fun! I love Michael Buble too!
Awesome music! I love him - I need to get some of his CDs - any recommendations? :-D James (my 2-year-old) is sitting hear beside me, dancing while I listen. :-D Thanks for sharing - both this song and the last one too!
I love that!! Thanks for the lift.
I think that music video is so cute! I've never seen it before. That is a good choice for the Valentine's Week!
Post a Comment