At the elementary school,
it's SAY NO TO DRUGS week.
Today they're supposed to dress up like Heroes.
So we had fun going through the Halloween costume box
and coming up with these ideas this morning after breakfast.
Our oldest is in middle school
(so he didn't wear a costume to school),
but he got in on the action this morning too.
(His photo is last.)
All of our military are true heroes.
They defend us and fight for our freedom.
I'm hoping he can see:)
Davy Crockett or Daniel Boone.
I'm so glad someone was willing to dress up in this costume.
It's one I made years ago and it's held up well.
Ben Franklin.
And believe it or not he was so excited to wear this costume.
I'm just telling you this because it doesn't look like it from the picture.
He's posing.
Doesn't he look intelligent?
I'm so glad someone was willing to dress up in this costume.
It's one I made years ago and it's held up well.
And believe it or not he was so excited to wear this costume.
I'm just telling you this because it doesn't look like it from the picture.
He's posing.
Doesn't he look intelligent?



3 comments:
LOL - he looks VERY intelligent! They are all just darling - and I like the funny faces in the post below!! :D
So fun!! Looks like a good day for school indeed!!
Matt looks so grown-up! Did the girls try to convince you that they should dress up like princess heroes? :)
Post a Comment