I sure hope the American people leave complacency behind soon. More of us need to wake up to what is going on. You should read my blog about what recently happened on facebook. http://glossaryofhappyendings.wordpress.com the title is Are we still in America?
This crazy lady is an average housewife, getting crazier day by day, thanks to her six kids. But if not for them, she’d be a pathetically dull lady. There’s nothing like cleaning toilets, mopping floors, and stinky laundry to add spice to life. And that being the case, her existence is pretty darn zesty!
3 comments:
We are SO screwed!!
YouTube is not working for me today, but I agree with your statement. It just floors me that so many people don't care!
I sure hope the American people leave complacency behind soon. More of us need to wake up to what is going on. You should read my blog about what recently happened on facebook. http://glossaryofhappyendings.wordpress.com the title is Are we still in America?
Post a Comment