Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Out of the Action

Been out of BLOGGING action for a couple of months.
Here's some stuff from the last couple of months.
This one's dressed up like Mary Magdalene on Easter.
Her mommy played that role in a Sharing Time for Primary.
Easter baskets apparently make great helmets.
Who would've thought?
She loved going to school to see her big brothers perform.

This one sang songs, showed off his art work, and was The Frog
in their reader's theater, "The Princess and The Frog."
He's got a cute smile.

Another end of the year school program for 3rd graders.
He also did a "cowboy" dance that he was embarrassed about.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Look at all those girls around Tate!

Lori said...

Your kids are so stinking cute!! I have Jackie Palmer sitting next to me as I read this. It's fun to watch your family grow. Thanks for the update!!

jbirdclarke said...

I'm glad you are back in action, blogging again. It's fun to see the family pictures from Martin's cove as well as the other activities.